Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday Night

Sinus and ear problems are better but the beautiful weather and time of year pulls me to come outside and play.  I MUST be good a few more days!  I hate to miss church again but I'm going to be quite again tomorrow at home and just rest and let the medicine have a catch to clear this up.  I have longed for Jon to be able to tell be exactly what pitch this ringing in my ear is on?  I will be glad when that symptom is GONE!  I want to get ready to go to Bell Buckle next week but the biggest date is our adoption groups 6th reunion in Goodlettsville in two weeks.  The 13 couples that adopted in China together are spending a weekend together with the girls!  I'm sure it will be emotional and thrilling.  Sarah Morgan and her crib mate, Savannah, for the first 16 months of her life will get to be together-she is from Texas.  Our group shared a unique and wonderful experience together those first weeks in China that really will always bind us together.

No comments:

Post a Comment